Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Which are the good sites for learning programming specially C# and Visual C# ?

I am learning C#. both for windows and web programming


Any good sites that teaches completely step by step with good practical example that following industry standards. So I can join and work in the industry as fast as possible as C# programmer.


Thanks

Which are the good sites for learning programming specially C# and Visual C# ?
HI,





There is another good one called www.it-guru.co.uk, lots of things there as well.





Kindest regards
Reply:I learnt programming by using w3schools (http://www.w3schools.com) it is brilliant you can learn all programming languages at your own pace completely free. I passed with distinction in 3 of my computer courses thanks to this website.


No comments:

Post a Comment