Sunday, July 12, 2009

Can any programmer help me writing these program in c language?

design a binary calculater which only adds two numbers in binary form.the program asks two binary, number from the user and the program displays the sum also in a base two number.

Can any programmer help me writing these program in c language?
here...I'll tell you what to write and you write it...





/* outline the program */





// void main()...etc..





/* define your variables */


/* you'll need a pair of char pointers */


/* and some numbers to hold converted values */








/* input the first binary as a string */





/* input the second binary as a string */





/* convert them to decimal */





/* add them */





/* fprintf them */





/* end program */








that's all.


I write all my programs in commented logic first then fill in the blanks so that it does what I meant. When I'm done, the program follows the flow and is already commented for the next person to follow.
Reply:I believe there is a printf format specification for printing a value in binary.


No comments:

Post a Comment