Sunday, July 12, 2009

C Programmers I need help!!?

Hey i'm a new computer student, and i'm taking C programming class. I was just wondering out there, if any C programmers got time to like help me out when they are online and be kind enough to explain certain stuff to me when I dont understand, much like a tutor lol. I'd really like to get email addresses to add, or just add me at bertrock16@hotmail.com or bertrock16@yahoo.com, please thank you v ery much!!!

C Programmers I need help!!?
Hon,


the best way to learn is to teach yourself! There is always room for improvement. I'm sure that you will certainly get better if you practice more and get the hang of it. If you want I cud tutor you!


Bye then. *Pick me as the best answer!!





~k
Reply:You may contact a live C programmer at website like http://askexpert.info/ .


No comments:

Post a Comment