Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Im Calling All C++ Programmers. I need help with a program. IM Me when You Read my problem?

Okay Im a first time programmer and I really need help with my second project in programming. It's spring break and I have to work all break on this project just because I don't know what Im doing. I have started on the project but it's going nowhere fast. Im looking for some open minded helpful individuals that don't mind helping me to write my program.Anyone that fits this profile please IM or email me at patrickjohnathan@yahoo.com, or at patrickjohnathan@hotmail.com.





Thanks In Advance Guys!!!

Im Calling All C++ Programmers. I need help with a program. IM Me when You Read my problem?
perhaps you could provide some description of the project?





What have you done so far?


No comments:

Post a Comment