Sunday, July 12, 2009

If i wish to be a computer programmer, which colleges should i look at?Does a C ruin chances of getting in?

My parents say look at Cooper Union, but i'm not sure. Also, I got a C in one of my classes and I'm pretty upset about it. Does it ruin my chances of getting in to a good college?

If i wish to be a computer programmer, which colleges should i look at?Does a C ruin chances of getting in?
Most colleges will mainly look at your standardized test scores. They rarely look at grades, they may glance them over to see if there is a pattern of bad grades. So nothing to worry about.





Personally I went to a technical college when I did my computer programming degree. Check out these colleges and see what languages they offer and how many classes are involved. The more classes for that language the better.
Reply:Carnegie-Mellon is great for Comp Sci...one C will not ruin anything...just keep the GPA up.


No comments:

Post a Comment